Last Updated: May 22, 2017
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Princess House, on its own or through third parties or agents, may collect and use Your personal information. Personal information includes information or data that can be used to identify You. Without limitation, this may include:
- Your name, email, address, and telephone number;
- information that You provide for the purpose of registering with the Site;
- information relevant to transactions, including credit/debit card and shipping information for order fulfillment, conducted over the Site; and
- information that You provide for the purpose of subscribing to communications.
Non-Personal Information Collection
Princess House, on its own or through third parties or agents, may collect and use Your non-personal information. This information and data does not specifically identify You as an individual. Without limitation, this may include:
- purchase interests and purchase history information;
- information from Your internet browser whenever You visit or use the Site (sometimes call “Log Data” or “Log Files”);
- preferred language options on the Site;
- Your internet protocol address;
- Your internet service provider;
- Your referring and exit pages;
- Your operating system;
- which pages You visit on Our Site;
- the time and date of Your visit and use of Princess House’s pages; and
- additional statistical information.
AGGREGATING AND COMBINING INFORMATION
At times, we may aggregate certain personal information and/or non-personal information in a manner that does not identify You to determine information about Our customers, including where Our customers are located.
We may also combine personal information with non-personal information. If We do so, we will treat such combined information as personal information.
Third Parties WORKING WITH US
Princess House collects on its own, and employs third parties and third-party technology to assist with, transactions, marketing, and analytics. Princess House and these third parties collect personal information and non-personal information that is shared with Princess House regarding Your interests and purchase behavior, including what You have liked and clicked, and whether You have completed or abandoned a purchase.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Princess House may use Your personal information to:
- administer this Site;
- personalize the Site for You;
- enable Your access to use the Site and its services;
- conduct transactions and send You products that You purchase;
- to process payments and fulfill purchase requests;
- send You statements and invoices;
- send You promotional and marketing communications, including direct mail and direct email, and process promotions, surveys, contests, giveaways, and sweepstakes, and related prizes or incentives;
- contact You;
- address customer service issues You may have;
- place You in contact with Consultants; and
- provide Consultants with purchase interest and history.
USING NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Because non-personal information does not identify You, We may collect, use, and disclose non-personal information for any lawful purpose in Our sole discretion.
Cookies, Beacons, and Opting Out
We use these cookies to help Us do a number of things to enhance Your experience, including to:
- remember and process the items in Your shopping cart;
- understand and save Your preferences for future visits;
- ensure You do not need to login multiple times through user identification tracking;
- compile statistics and reports on Our Site and web traffic activity;
- track and target Your interests to enhance Your experience on Our Site, including searches and web traffic adjacent to activity on the Site;
- allow for integration with social media; and
- provide other services related to the Site.
You may visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) for cookie opt-out options. Note that if You wish to opt out, You will need to do so on each browser and device that You use, and will need to opt out each time You delete Your cookies or upgrade Your browser.
If at any time You wish to opt out of receiving marketing materials or emails from Princess House, You may do so by visiting here: Unsubscribe.
Princess House’s Site—including its website and mobile application—are not intended for use by children under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from children under the age of 18. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be fully familiar with the online services used by their children. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under 18 has provided Us with information without his or her consent, he or she should contact Us at 470 Myles Standish Blvd. Taunton, MA 02780, 508.823.6800, or firstname.lastname@example.org. As required by law, We will delete such information from Our files within a reasonable time.
California minors under 18 years old may request the removal of any information that they posted to this Site by contacting 470 Myles Standish Blvd. Taunton, MA 02780, 508.823.6800, or email@example.com. Upon such request, Princess House will anonymize or remove from public view any content posted by a minor to one of Our Site, unless required by law to retain such content or information.
For sales transactions, We may collect payment information, including credit/debit card information, checking account information, merchandise/service credit, and billing/shipping information. When You purchase through Our Site or over the phone, We collect information related to each transaction, including what products/services You purchased or did not purchase, the price paid, Your method of payment, and any promotional information related to the transaction. Additionally, We collect order information for the purpose of better targeting Our advertising and promotions for You.
SURVEYS AND PROMOTIONS
Princess House may disclose Your personal information and non-personal information for the purpose of addressing any customer service issues You may have. Such disclosure of personal information or non-personal information may be to a third-party located in a country other than the United States. You represent that You consent to the disclosure of personal information and non-personal information to Our customer service center which may be outside the United States and which may have different laws, regulations, and data protection rules.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Princess House will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, disclosure, or alteration of Your personal information. Princess House will store all the personal information You provide on its secure servers. While Princess House will employ reasonable security practices to protect Your information, no method of storage or electronic transmission is 100% secure, and as such, Princess House cannot guarantee absolute security of any information You have provided.
Usernames & Passwords: It is important that You protect and maintain the security of any account and that You notify Us immediately of any unauthorized use of Your Princess House account. Do not disclose Your password to anyone else.
The Site contains links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Princess House. Princess House is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any other such websites and encourages You to review the privacy policies of those websites. This includes, but is not limited to, social media sites (e.g., Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.) which are not affiliated with Princess House.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address: Princess House, Inc., 470 Myles Standish Blvd., Taunton, MA 02780
- Phone: 508.823.6800